Visiting Diver Permits are open to all non-Australian residents that are certified cave divers. The permit is non-transferable and upon issuance you are a diving member of the CDAA for 3 months, subject to its Consttitution and Regulations.
- Download Visting Diver Permit Application, print and fill it in.
- Nominate your CDAA sponsor (must be a diving member of CDAA) or contact Standards Director who can arrange a sponsor for you.
- Scan the completed application form and your certification cards. Ensure that you scan to PDF format.
- Email PDF files to Records Officer: email@example.com, nominating where you want your permit mailed to (e.g. you or your sponsor).
- You application will be reviewed by the CDAA Standards Director to determine your CDAA qualification level (Deep Cavern, Cave, or Advanced Cave).
- The Records Officer will be create a membership account for you where you will be assigned a CDAA number starting with 'V'. You will be advised how to login to the members area. From the secure members area you can:
- Pay your Permit fee. This is currently $AU 100 which entitles you to full CDAA diving membership for 3 months.
- Upload a passport quality photo.
- Download application and indemnity forms, complete them and upload scanned copies.
- Make dive bookings.
- Access the members document library and other content including 'Guidelines' our quarterly club magazine.
A visiting diver permit certification card will be issued showing your full name, photo, diving qualification level and date of permit expiry.